Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cheap laptops-Transforming the tech world!


My passion for laptops has been since the  days when I saw them for the first time. I am very much attracted towards the portability of these highly useful devices. Not only for me, but portability becomes the deciding factor for many of the people.
 
As I believe, another significant factor on which the purchasing tendency of the people depends, is the price tag on the gadget.
 
Now, according to my knowledge, the simplest laptop is equipped with single-core processor like the Intel Celeron, which may be just fine if you just use your laptop for simple tasks like web browsing and office applications. People searching for a device to do advanced kind of jobs can go for a slightly advanced laptop. But you need to remember that with technology goes the price. Advanced gadgets are a bit more   expensive. 
 
I enjoy using my Acer laptop, but there also are other laptop manufacturers in the field. Few of them can be called as the Asus, Dell, Apple, HP, etc.
 
The small laptops have left the heavy desktops way behind in the race of the gadgets. With these gadgets becoming more cheaper, people like me are trying to have the most advanced gadgets with them.
 
I have the Acer Aspire AS4315-2535 which comes with the 1.86GHz Intel Celeron Mobile 540 and 1024MB DDR2 667MHz SDRAM. The configuration sheet reads Hard Drive to be of 120GB 5400RPM SATA. My laptop also has the Optical Drive of the type- 24x DVD/CD RW combo drive. Above all this is the display which is of 14.1" WXGA Acer CrystalBrite? TFT LCD display. Dimensions of the laptop measures 1.5 x 13.5 x 9.53 mm and it has a weight of 8 kg.
 
With the read of my statements, you should now aspire to get a laptop as they are no more the devices for only the businessmen. Today, you can even find them with housewives and students. The fact shows that these cheap laptops have really started to transform the tech world.

1 comment:

  1. You are right I am agreeing with you that portability is a big facility that's why everyone wants to buy a laptop; I am also using ACER'S laptop. Last week I bought some printer accessories at discount consumer electronics store.


    Steve Parker

    ReplyDelete